Thursday, August 20, 2009

Taro - ADOPTED

Taro was a kitten that got his shelter collar wrapped around his lower jaw and ended up with a mild embedded collar injury. This happened overnight at the shelter and was quickly noticed by a volunteer who was cleaning his cage in the morning. For more details about his story and collar safety, check out my main blog page. Since I happened to be at the shelter dropping off my previous fosters, Arista and Tiger on the morning his injury was discovered, I offered to take him home for the week he needed to recover.

He spent the first three days on pain medication and was very loopy, but after that his true personality came out. He was a very active, incredibly playful little guy. I knew that he would not last long once he went back to the shelter and I was right. I dropped him off late on a Thursday and when I went back shortly after opening on Saturday, he has already gone to his forever home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment